Custom Embroidery and Embroidered Shirts:
Custom embroidery, embroidered polos and custom embroidered T-Shirts are the perfect solutions for company uniforms or clothing that requires continuous washing. In addition, embroidery provides a more professional image and shows a high-quality team, company, club, or brand. Embroidery, despite what is commonly thought, is not a technique of textile customisation which carries a high-cost and it can also be applied in various different areas on a garment and provides great detail and definition.
- An embroidered shirt creates the perfect image for your business
- Clothing or work uniforms that require regular washing
- Emblems, shields, and patches
- Polo shirts, jackets, shirts or headwear.
- Incredibly durable
- Professional and high-quality finishing
- Wide variety of colours available
- Initial cost of the digitization of your design
- Cannot match colours with 100% accuracy
- Difficult to achieve gradients or shadows
If you need to create embroidered polos, custom T-Shirt embroidery, custom emblems or patches then we're able to produce them in record time if needed. Our delivery time standards are 7 to 15 working days. But if you require your embroidered clothing in a hurry - let us know and we can offer express embroidery and delivery services to deliver your custom clothing where and when you need them.
All of our clothing and embroidery techniques inspire confidence and professionalism in your brand and we can also embroider your clothing with no minimum order quantities. Simply request the amount that you need and our team of experts will advise you of the best garments and we can have your clothing embroidered for when you need it.
We personalise clothing for a variety of different companies, events, sports teams, stag and hen parties, or for any other reason that you will need them.
Embroidery is the application of threads and seams to clothing and it consists of 2 different phrases:
1. Digitization: The first step of the process is to scan your design. This means that we convert your artwork from a JPEG, PDF or any other format into DST. This is a special file type that our embroidery machines and specialists understand. This is the reason why there is an initial cost to create your embroidered garments.
2. Personalisation of Garment: Embroidery machines then sew your logo or design onto the selected item. We have a thread colour chart which is the equivalent of a Pantone matching system so we can maintain your corporate guidelines and you can show off your brand through personalised garments and accessories.
Some designs may require slight modification before they are embroidered. Our embroideries are created using polyester yarns that are unchanging, washable and resistant to constant wear and washing. We can offer you a wide variety of different colour shades which includes fluorescent, metallic or any other key that you require so you can be confident that we will find the right colour to create your logo, emblem or custom patterns.
If your design features shadows, gradients or has great detail, send us your design and we will do everything possible to preserve the original design.
No matter what you need custom embroidery for, we can offer a wide range of corporate clothing, work uniforms and various other garments and headwear that are all perfect for embroidery.